ICHH is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve. ICHH welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person; • we deal with it quickly and politely;
- we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc.;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, the fastest way for us to respond is by contacting our Public Relations team by email:
Step Two: If the complaint is not resolved
If you are not happy with our response from the Public Relations team, you may get in touch again and contact our Operations Manager by email.
Please give us as much information as possible on the issue, including your previous correspondences with ICHH.
It would also be most helpful if you could let us know how you would like us to respond and rectify the problem, providing relevant contact details.
Step Three: Final Recourse
If you feel, following receipt of a response from our Operations Manager, that the issue remains unresolved, please write to our Chief Executive Officer at the address below, and tell us what means you think are necessary to finally resolve the issue.
Our CEO will aim to solve the problem in 10 working days however this may take longer in the case of complex issues. In case resolving the problem will take longer than the time denoted above we will endeavour to keep you abreast of what actions have been taken and the procedures in place